Siding Can Make Your Home SHINE!
What’s the first thing people see when they look at your home? What’s the first thing you see?
The outside of course.
Think of Christmas presents. The outside wrapping makes a big impression – positive or negative. Same thing with your home. And HardiePlank® Lap Siding is the finest “wrapping” available in appearance, durability, and cost savings.
A few points to ponder:
1. HardiePlank® siding looks and feels like real wood. In other words it looks gorgeous. (No, we don’t understand why anyone would consider wrapping their home with plastic (vinyl) siding.) Compare HardiePlank® siding to vinyl here.
2. Low Maintenance– HardiePlank® siding is low maintenance, noncombustible, and carries a 30-year non-prorated, transferable, limited warranty. You’ll avoid demanding and expensive maintenance cycles associated with wood siding, which means more free time for your family and cost savings for your pocket.
3. HardiePlank® siding increases the value of your home– it’s simple; people pay more for homes with stronger curb appeal. No one pays more for a home wrapped in vinyl, but they will for a home with HardiePlank siding.
4. HardiePlank® siding’s durability– Vinyl was created for northern climates. It can’t hold up in the South Texas climate like HardiePlank® siding can.
5. Color options– Whereas color selection for vinyl siding is extremely limited; HardiePlank® siding can be painted virtually any color you choose. See examples of our work.
Southwest Exteriors is a James Hardie preferred remodeler in San Antonio. Contact us or call (210) 828-5555 to learn more about how HardiePlank® siding offers you the low maintenance solution for your home’s long-term beauty and value.