When planning to replace their siding, many homeowners choose to go for traditional options, like vinyl and wood. These materials, however, have a number of drawbacks. Vinyl melts easily when exposed to extreme conditions, and wood may split and crack over time. This is why you should strongly consider James Hardie® for your home.
Southwest Exteriors™, the top company for San Antonio siding replacement, recommends James Hardie fiber cement siding for your home’s best protection. This siding brand offers a number of advantages over vinyl and wood. Here are some of their significant benefits:
1. Color flexibility – Unlike vinyl and other materials, you can paint James Hardie siding products with any color. Moreover, if you invest in ColorPlus® Technology, you will get more than just gorgeous siding color; you’ll also get a color that lasts longer than an ordinary paint job.
2. Weather resistance – This siding is Engineered for Climate®, meaning it undergoes processes that make it withstand South Texas climate. While other materials may crack or swell in response to harsh conditions, James Hardie stands up to rain, storm, and other elements. You can save on maintenance expenses because of this.
3. Resistance to warping or shrinking – As your siding in San Antonio protects your exteriors, it is vulnerable to moisture buildup caused by excessive water. Other materials can be susceptible to expansion and swelling. Fortunately, James Hardie products exhibit excellent resistance to water damage.
4. Superior beauty – The beauty of James Hardie siding remains intact. It stays beautiful longer, so you’ll reduce time and money spent on maintenance.
5. Strong warranty coverage – James Hardie offers one of the strongest warranty coverage in the industry: an excellent 30-year transferable warranty with no prorated coverage.
Due to the undeniable advantages of James Hardie over their competitors, millions of homes in America now feature this siding material. Their fiber cement products are beautiful and durable, providing you with an outstanding return on investment.
Southwest Exteriors is proud to be a James Hardie Preferred Remodeler. Since 1997, we have been skillfully installing their siding products throughout South Texas. If you’re interested in improving your home with this innovative material, call us now at (210) 802-2422. We’ll be ready to assist you with your needs.