While other online review sites can provide good information, their data often comes from either the happiest and least happy clients. As a contrast, Guild Quality provides a detailed survey from a larger percentage of the client base, with a more robust sampling of the overall experience that clients are finding. It is an essential process for companies that want to provide a great overall customer experience.
Some important points to remember about Guild Quality:
- They use mail, e-mail, and phone calls to reach an extraordinarily high 70% of clients.
- They send the surveys directly to the contractor in real time upon customer completion.
- They indirectly encourage a company get better by providing the opportunity to celebrate their strengths and work on their weaknesses. This frequent self-review helps grow a culture of quality over time.
- They help companies to evaluate both the overall performance of their business as well as the performance of individual team members.
- They help encourage a sense of ownership among team members as they eagerly await great reviews and take responsibility of less positive ones.
- They provide an extensive review of results through various reports, including comparing a company to others in its industry.
This short video about the company explains why Guild Quality survey results are so meaningful.
Guild Quality also rewards their clients who consistently deliver exceptional customer experiences with the Guildmaster Award. The single most important metric they use to determine this is whether or not a customer would recommend the contractor to friends and family. It is truly the highest form of a compliment that a contractor can receive.
Our company, Southwest Exteriors, has had the great privilege of winning five Guildmaster Awards in a row with a 98.6% performance score over the last 5 years. This means that 98.6% of our clients who responded to the survey indicated that they would refer us to family and friends. We are thrilled to know that our clients are so pleased with the work we do for them, and we are extremely grateful to Guild Quality for the critical part they play in ensuring that we continue to provide wonderful experiences to each and every one of our clients.If you're interested in learning more about Guild Quality, you can view their website here and also take a look at our Guild Quality company profile here. For any further questions, please feel free to contact us directly, and we'd be happy to answer any questions you have.
Subscribe to Southwest Exteriors's Blog