Having your windows replaced by a windows installer service doesn’t have to be a big ordeal. While a lot of home improvement projects are ridiculously inconvenient for homeowners because of the mess, noise, and interruption to daily life, replacing your home’s windows is actually a quicker project than you might imagine.Our windows installer service team strives to get in and out of the home quickly, cleanly, and compassionately. Most of our projects are completed in under a week and sometimes in just one day. We promise our clients the 4 C's of a great home improvement experience!
However, it always helps ensure that the process runs smoothly if the homeowners prepare there home in a few ways.
Here are a few little things you as the homeowner can do to ensure the window replacement process runs smoothly:
- Remove window treatments, blinds, curtains, drapes, brackets etc.
- Move furniture away from window area leaving at least 3 feet for the crew to work.
- Remove decorative items such as pictures, clocks, mirrors, etc from walls near windows and doors.
- Contact your alarm company for re-installation of alarm contact.
- It is best to keep your pets confined while the installation is taking place.
- Wait at least 12 hours for the caulk to dry before reinstalling blinds or shades.
- New windows need to be kept closed for no less than five days for the weather strip to conform.
TagsRemodeling Renewal by Andersen San Antonio Southwest Exteriors Window Replacement Windows windows san Antonio
Subscribe to Southwest Exteriors's Blog