Window replacement companies will usually say that curb appeal is one of the first factors that come to mind for home improvement projects. You’ll want a beautiful home that will stand out, but you’ll also have to make sure it will blend well with the neighborhood.
If you’re planning to replace your old windows, here are five ways you can make a lasting impression:
1. Make sure you consider your home’s architectural style. If your home leans on a more traditional style, you can use double-hung or casement replacement windows in San Antonio. Some styles like Victorian uses bay or bow windows more. Large picture and sliding windows look best in modern homes. Using the right window style can create a coherent look for your home.
2. Using the right color combinations will make your home stand out. You can play safe and use window trim that has the same shade as your siding. You can also make your windows stand out by choosing a darker shade for your trim. At Southwest Exteriors, you can choose a different color for each side of your window.
3. Customize your window replacement in San Antonio with stylish grille patterns. You can add grilles to your windows for added architectural flair.
4. Feel free to use larger windows or numerous styles. You can always use a series of windows to let in more light into your home. You can also showcase your interior designing skills if you have floor-to-ceiling windows in your living room.
5. Finish off your windows with stylish hardware. Although small, hardware choice can have an impact on the look of your windows.
San Antonio window replacement can help make a lasting impression through colors, grilles, hardware, and styles. Let Southwest Exteriors help you choose the right style combinations that create a beautiful home.
Call us today at (210) 757-4224 to learn more ways window replacement companies can help you. We’ll be happy to schedule a free consultation.
TagsWindows windows replacement
Subscribe to Southwest Exteriors's Blog