- HardiePlank siding is crafted from premium materials that will last decades longer than wood shingles and similar choices. The product is covered by a 50-year guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship. When you buy Hardie material, you're investing for the long-term.
- HardiePlank keeps your house warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer when compared to other choices. Its thermal mass is far superior to vinyl, saving you money on your utility bills while complementing the looks of your home.
- Hardie board siding is a true once-and-done solution to the problem of siding your home. Not only will it shrug off the effects of sun, wind, and precipitation, it will also maintain its color for the life of the product. We use superior coatings, guaranteed by the paint manufacturer never to peel, so you will never have to repaint your residence's exterior.
- Hardie board siding enjoys widespread support from building code inspectors and residential boards. We have installed this product on hundreds of homes in the San Antonio area and have never had a problem getting approval.
- Southwest Exteriors will finish your HardiePlank siding in any color you like, matching your home's exterior to your exact tastes. You don't have to choose between quality and appearance when you choose Southwest Exteriors for your residence.
That's entirely up to you, although we do suggest that you take this opportunity to install new windows throughout your residence. Most homeowners find that doing so is a smart move, money-wise, because today's windows offer energy-saving benefits unimagined just a few years ago.
We will be glad to discuss your options with you, enabling you to make an informed decision. Call us today at 210-485-1682 to find out more about all the benefits of Hardie board siding. We look forward to hearing from you.
Subscribe to Southwest Exteriors's Blog