Replacement vinyl windows offer unbelievable bang for the buck when it comes to upgrading your home. To see why, just imagine what happens every time you turn on your climate control system. Whether you're trying to keep your cool or beat the chill, interior air will always seek an escape route. Air molecules slip through the smallest cracks in your windows and window frames. At the same time, old-fashioned windows act like radiators, projecting summer heat into your home and making your AC system work extra hard. Over time this can cause catastrophic failure of your system's compressor, which can cost you thousands of dollars to repair. That's why replacement vinyl windows from Southwest Exteriors makes so much sense. They offer advantages like:
- Tight-fitting seals that keep conditioned air in your home where it belongs. You'll enjoy more comfort for less money. Plus, your air-conditioning system will run more efficiently.
- Available coatings that filter ultraviolet rays out of incoming sunlight. This reduces the amount of heat that enters your home and protects your health from the damaging effects of UV radiation.
- Modern vinyl frames that avoid the disadvantages of wooden windows, which can crack, split, or rot over time.
- Added features like built-in hinges that enable you to rotate windows for easy cleaning. Say goodbye to the drudgery of window washing the old-fashioned way.
- Easy-to-maintain beauty that will make your home look better than new.
Subscribe to Southwest Exteriors's Blog