Southwest Exteriors is hiring now and looking for someone who can perform varied tasks relating to installing Concrete Floor Coatings. This position is full time.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all materials and tools necessary have been loaded up for the day before leaving to jobsite(s).
- Adhere to specified job timeline, financial budget and quality of workmanship.
- Communicate with client throughout project to provide and monitor status updates until project completion.
- Responsible for taking multiple pictures in CompanyCam of different stages of project as it is being completed with notations.
- Collect final payments from client upon completion of projects.
- Communicate to PM/MP and DC any issues, change orders, client concerns that may arise while on jobsite.
- Request feedback from client using Podium App at the completion/closing of every job.
- Communicate with crew(s) on a daily basis
- Coordinate resources and communicate with Project Manager for upcoming projects – minimum one week in advance whenever possible.
- Ensure team follows safety policies and procedures, lead weekly Safety Meetings.
- Manage and complete all warranty and service work as required.
- Update notes in MS (Retail Management Systems) daily
- Responsible for submitting Job Info Sheets notating materials/products used for each project they are assigned daily.
- Responsible for cleanliness and organization of truck and trailer assigned to them.
- Responsible for communicating any equipment and vehicle maintenance to Warehouse Technician.
- Train and develop new hires with organization and proper processes.
- Ensure all equipment in trailer has correct shrouds, working eye wash stations, appropriate PPE, and anything else required by OSHA guidelines.
- Work with Project Manager on proper documentation of safety meeting and topics.
- Other duties as needed (such as unloading inventory from trucks, moving inventory at a job site, obtaining required permits, etc.)
- Mechanical aptitude
- Problem solving
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Articulate well verbally and in writing
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Mastery of the English Language (talk, read, write) for the purpose of safety, management direction, job responsibility, and to communicate well with clients and teammates.
- Computer literacy/navigation.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a concrete coating crew.
- OSHA training/Certification.