Happy, scrappy, inspired, entrepreneurial; Motivated, energized, outgoing, outside the box.
Any of these sound like you? Join Our Team!
Does your ideal job description include phrases like “sit behind a desk all day,” “languish in isolation,” and “spend eternity staring at a computer screen as you gradually lose pieces of your soul, bit by bit”?
If it does…you might want to skip this ad.
On the other hand, if you’d rather have a job where no two days are the same, where you can get out in the community and get paid to talk to people from all over…keep reading, we’ve got a place for you.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and confident individuals to join our event marketing team. Are you happy or scrappy? Great at inspiring or motivating? Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit or the creativity to think about non-traditional ways to sell what might seem like a pretty traditional product (windows have been around for almost as long as houses, in case you hadn’t noticed)?
As an Events Promoter, you’ll use those skills to help generate marketing leads and drive brand awareness by going out into the field, talking with homeowners about our windows and doors (and all the other good stuff that makes us one of the most respected names in the home improvement industry), and setting up appointments for design consults.
And while we love hiring folks with some marketing/promotional background, we’re not one-size-fits all when it comes to qualifications. We know that successful event marketers come from all over. We can teach you a lot of things (and we will—after all, we WANT you to be good at this!), but we can’t teach attitude, ambition, and get-up-and-get-out-there spirit—so if you’ve got that, we’ve got a place for you!
Do you have the chops to:
- Be hands-on with the set-up, execution, and break-down of an event
- Listen for consumer feedback be able to recap it for the team post-event
- Become a font of knowledge! Be able to educate consumers on our products, our brand, and what makes us awesome.
- Balance enthusiasm, energy, and professionalism at all times.
- Have fun at your job…and have that sense of fun be contagious!
And do you have:
- A high-school diploma (or GED /equivalent)
- A reliable method of transportation
- Weekend availability
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and pass a background check and drug screen
- An outgoing personality, engaging attitude, and confidence in talking with the public
- The ability to not take “no” personally
- A healthy sense of competition—tempered by an equally strong sense of teamwork
Then we have:
- Competitive hourly pay, with excellent bonus opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
- Training and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- A chance to help people transform their homes and their lives