- Quick drying times. In most cases you can walk on your new floor within 4 to 5 hours after installation. Compare this to epoxy finishes, which can take up to a week to dry.
- Beautiful results. Just look at our before and after pictures to see how a garage floor coating can transform an entire area of your home into a virtual showplace.
- Amazing resilience. We offer a 15-year residential warranty that protects your new floor from problems like peeling or chipping. Both residential and commercial floors come with a lifetime guarantee against sun-related damage. That's right; even the blazing San Antonio sunlight will not make your new garage floor coating fade or discolor.
- Ease of maintenance. You can keep your new concrete floor looking its best with an occasional sweep and mop. There's no need to constantly polish or redo your floors when you choose Southwest Exteriors to handle the job.
- Protection against illnesses and injuries. Our products contain potent antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. They're also easy on the feet without being slippery, helping to safeguard your own well-being, as well as that of your loved ones, and (in the case of commercial applications) your clients and employees.
At Southwest Exteriors, we use only the finest products on the market. It's the only way to achieve superior results for our customers. We chose Penntek for its unrivaled durability, beauty, and overall quality. Save money and time by sparing yourself the hassle and expense of redoing your floors more often.
Find out more about our new garage floor coating products and services by calling us today at 210-485-1682. We look forward to hearing from you.
Subscribe to Southwest Exteriors's Blog